petek, 7. junij 2013

Blam! Glam! Zap!

Yes, some of us actually love carrot cake :)

*block*

Just come over to our place and chill in our back yard. I'll fix us up something boozie and make a hearty dinner.

Question: do I need clothes?

muffins? chocolate chip cokies? or just lets get baked

I do not condone putting people in ovens to bake.

ambienandfranzia replied to your post: You can...

ambienandfranzia replied to your post: You can never go wrong with a pie.

Man up.

I was in the lab 11 hours today. NO.

bake a roast. wrap it in bacon.

what.

whenindoubtapplymoreglitter replied to your post: I want to bake something but I dont know what. ...

whenindoubtapplymoreglitter replied to your post: I want to bake something but I dont know what.

chocolate mayo cake with german chocolate frosting.

Stopped reading after mayo.

You can never go wrong with a pie.

That's a lot of work though because I *always* make my own crust. That shit has to be planned out.

Cinnamon zucchini bread!

fuck vegetables.

imalwayspurelyrandom replied to your post: I want...

imalwayspurelyrandom replied to your post: I want to bake something but I don't know what.

I would suggest an oil based cake like a carrot cake. It's pretty much just dump, stir, bake. Butter based cakes need a bit more work.

ew people like carrot cake?

brownies!

meh

I want to bake something but I don’t know what.

I want to bake something but I don’t know what.

did you leave Instagram?

Deleted a few days ago. Got boring.

COUCH



COUCH

Photo



Photo



tylerjamesblair: front porch vibes | 🌞



tylerjamesblair:

front porch vibes | 🌞

Photo



You're super duper good looking :)

(✿◠‿◠)

backfur: Please follow www.backfur.tumblr.com for your daily...



backfur:

Please follow www.backfur.tumblr.com for your daily dose of fur.

You are a beautiful person xD

Why thank youuuuuu~

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar