petek, 7. junij 2013

pizza ✌

pizza: today this girl told me she was going to see a movie with her grandma and when i asked which...

pizza:

today this girl told me she was going to see a movie with her grandma and when i asked which one she said "the great gatsby, you know the one with leonardo da vinci"

mahallenincoolcocugu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



mahallenincoolcocugu:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

straightgirl: i love medieval art it's like first there's a bull just shittin on this guy gremlin...

straightgirl:

i love medieval art it's like

image

first there's a bull just shittin on this guy

image

gremlin dude shooting arrows into a mermaids ass ok

image

someone fuckin boneless dancing to this hot violin song what

image

my favorite one a bunch of amputees beating the shit outta each other with crutches

idk why they call it the dark ages when they're obviously so fun

"that's fucked up."

"that's fucked up."

- me trying to console someone (via bummybumbum)

clilclos: shit lily













clilclos:

shit lily

Photo





aangnog: pick up line: please

aangnog:

pick up line: please

masturbatewithacheesegrater: it's literally painful watching other people use the internet like oh...

masturbatewithacheesegrater:

it's literally painful watching other people use the internet like oh god why are you using internet explorer no you dont have to double click everything why are you typing google.com into the google search bar oh my fucking christ step away from the computer

Photo



radioheade: if youre a mosquito unfollow me right now

radioheade:

if youre a mosquito unfollow me right now

Photo



Photo



rneerkat: money doesnt grow on trees but you know what does? apples. petition to make apples a...

rneerkat:

money doesnt grow on trees but you know what does? apples. petition to make apples a national currency

Photo



touchmypotato: I may be a shitty friend, but I'm your shitty friend.

touchmypotato:

I may be a shitty friend, but I'm your shitty friend.

whorville: If I end up doing something really cool or funny there's an 80% chance it was on...

whorville:

If I end up doing something really cool or funny there's an 80% chance it was on accident

Photo



snarg: cant read my cant read my  no u cant read my  internet history 

snarg:

cant read my

cant read my 

no u cant read my 

internet history 

image

date: i really want to start eating more healthy and exercise but i also want to eat...

date:

i really want to start eating more healthy and exercise but i also want to eat pizza/hamburger for breakfast, lunch and dinner and sit all day in front of my laptop :/ do you feel me?

laughfloor: me: *accidently opens front camera* me: 

laughfloor:

me: *accidently opens front camera*

me: image

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar