sreda, 5. junij 2013

Winester, Fetishist.

bcfurrycub: perhaps the most gorgeous cock I've ever seen





bcfurrycub:

perhaps the most gorgeous cock I've ever seen

Photo



submittomistress: Happy Mistress



submittomistress:

Happy Mistress

willylock: lovebeinghercpb: kinkdomcum: Wicked Girl-Naughty...



willylock:

lovebeinghercpb:

kinkdomcum:

Wicked Girl-Naughty blonde pegs his ass and feeds him his own cum.

My kind of girl

She knows how to work it

Photo



dominiqueq: I've posted this for 'Mistress' Jane who was asking...



dominiqueq:

I've posted this for 'Mistress' Jane who was asking me about the power of the strap-on.

Here are two enlightened ladies who are, to use the parlance of wrestling, a tag team with strap-ons. I have to say that their work on their subject is lovely and so controlling.

Personally I don't agree with the lack of chastity shown but I have to admit they've done brilliantly to get their subject so docile prior to what I assume will ultimately be full 'gurlification'. I've never really been able to get to this type of action prior to chastity and feminising, however it clearly can be done!!

Ladies, note that the ability of the subject to accept rigorous and prolonged penetration, you mustn't be afraid to push the limits, gurls can accept such treatment (and come to crave it) with suitable and regular training. In time your gurl should be able to discharge (collected for re-feeding) from such penetration alone, when she's at that stage her craving will only increase.

bestofthewestbd: If you cannot do this, boy, I have no use for...



bestofthewestbd:

If you cannot do this, boy, I have no use for you.

musingsandbruises: Now that isn't thát difficult.  No...



musingsandbruises:

Now that isn't thát difficult. 

No difficult at all.

Is it weird

musingsandbruises: justastrumpet: That when I'm having joint pain I want a big spanking so I can...

musingsandbruises: You didn't think a little caging would break...



musingsandbruises:

You didn't think a little caging would break me, now did you?

Photo





johnsmith67: Ah, and what if there's a meteor shower that...



johnsmith67:

Ah, and what if there's a meteor shower that happens to land on your car while driving home one night, and Ah, what if a genetically modified bee stings you while you're smelling roses, and Ah, what if ….. 

Stop over-thinking   Stop, stop, stop just (insert expletive) stop!  If you love someone, then love them.  Show them, tell them, do for them, support them, random call them, random text them, scream it.  Love them.  To hell with the (insert same expletive) consequences.  To hell with the fear.  To hell with the "what ifs". Love them.

anuglybeauty: mikedowson.com Limited edition signed prints...



anuglybeauty:

mikedowson.com

Limited edition signed prints available. (150)

Signed by the model/photographer.

Model: Emily, FHM model of the year.

Socks!!

Photo



precious-her: safeword: is he lifting his ass into it, or...



precious-her:

safeword:

is he lifting his ass into it, or shaking with sobs? idk but i'm okay with both.

Dude

Photo



straponsandobsessions: Hell yesssss I want to do that!



straponsandobsessions:

Hell yesssss

I want to do that!

"One: Buy condoms. Buy them and keep them with you at all times, and use them before you are asked to..."

"One: Buy condoms. Buy them and keep them with you at all times, and use them before you are...

Photo



curveworship: Gorgeous body!



curveworship:

Gorgeous body!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar