nedelja, 9. junij 2013

We Are The Nobodies

Photo



theblacksymphony: If this is your husband, I have just endured...



theblacksymphony:

If this is your husband, I have just endured a 2 hour train ride from Philadelphia listening to this loser and his friends brag about their multiple affairs and how their wives are too stupid to catch on. Oh, please reblog the shit out of this…

thouartmaiden: Gaahl, obviously feeling the power of Satan...



thouartmaiden:

Gaahl, obviously feeling the power of Satan touching his skin.

Photo



Photo



mycroft: an update that requires me to restart my computer is an update that is never getting...

mycroft:

an update that requires me to restart my computer is an update that is never getting installed.

Photo



fuck-you-and-your-help: perked: jacoblasher: This picture is...



fuck-you-and-your-help:

perked:

jacoblasher:

This picture is so ironic and poetic. People use the lie "It was my cat." And it's just idk this picture really gets to me.

yes yes yes ^^^

Fucking yes ^^

Photo



Photo



teenager: I'm being cyber bullied

teenager: I'm being cyber bullied
school counselor: nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes haha

Photo



eroticxbizarre: X!X



eroticxbizarre:

X!X

r-adiance: delusi0nal-y0uth: deniallur: momabraves: Guys, I...



r-adiance:

delusi0nal-y0uth:

deniallur:

momabraves:

Guys, I know that this isn't a girl switching shows in a circle or a cute cat freaking out and running around a bed, but it's important. My uncle, along with so many other people died 11 years ago tomorrow. My cousin has had to grow up without a father, her brother won't ever get on a plane, her mother remarried to a man whose wife went down with her husband, all of them cry at the touch of a hat, sob at anything at all that reminds them of him. People at my school get so irritated about having to spend 15 minutes in class on 9/11 watching a tribute to the lost souls, but for those of us who will never get over it, it's nice to have that one day that you can just break down and cry without having to worry about being thought of in a poor light. I hope this never happens again, and I hope that every single one of you realizes how lucky you are to still be alive today.

you're sick if you don't reblog

rest in peace those who died that day <3

beautiful, rest in peace

Photo



Photo



thedailytennant: this is beautiful



thedailytennant:

this is beautiful

Photo



Photo



sexyfemininegoddess: Love this Cramps Poster !!!...



sexyfemininegoddess:

Love this Cramps Poster !!!  Gorgeous !!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar