sreda, 5. junij 2013

Capturing the Pacific Northwest

Photo



arcanja: J. Fitzgerald by Parker Fitzgerald on Flickr.



arcanja:

J. Fitzgerald by Parker Fitzgerald on Flickr.

mytickingheart: Moonglow (by Andrew Curtis)



mytickingheart:

Moonglow (by Andrew Curtis)

ferolea: The call of the #Ocean. #oregon #coast...



ferolea:

The call of the #Ocean.
#oregon #coast #pacificcoastalhighway

Photo



brotherswithglass: In Eugene even the buses have buses. ...



brotherswithglass:

In Eugene even the buses have buses. #eugene #bus #hippiebus #art #streetart #oregon #hippie

bokanev: Elk + Bachelor



bokanev:

Elk + Bachelor

drearycity: Eugene



drearycity:

Eugene

seattlehearted: Pike Place Market



seattlehearted:

Pike Place Market

olive-doodles: I really suck at drawing backgrounds and I need...



olive-doodles:

I really suck at drawing backgrounds and I need to practice on them so I'm very glad that something like Google maps exist. I basically took a screenshot of a street in Seattle, Washington and I made a sketch of it sooo… here you go! 

valscrapbook: .3902 by Anne Lucas Di Elmo on Flickr.



valscrapbook:

.3902 by Anne Lucas Di Elmo on Flickr.

kilodelta: Seattle Public Library just broke the record for the...



kilodelta:

Seattle Public Library just broke the record for the longest book domino chain: 2,131 books. :D

Photo



Anna Warnecke Photography

Anna Warnecke Photography:

bella-lotta:

Hello! I have finally made an official Facebook page for my photography with the intention of promoting my work and networking with other photographers. If you like my photos it would mean a lot if you liked this page! 

f-ingforvirginity: fuckyeahportland: shawnlevy: Pride not...







f-ingforvirginity:

fuckyeahportland:

shawnlevy:

Pride not prejudice #rctid

YEY OREGON!

Glow on Flickr.



Glow on Flickr.

saandyhatemosh: Omar and I had dinner at PRI the other...













saandyhatemosh:

Omar and I had dinner at PRI the other night.

Can you handle how adorable my friend Omar is? Because I can't. 

Green Light on Flickr.Yesterday during a tour of Lane Community...



Green Light on Flickr.

Yesterday during a tour of Lane Community College I had the chance to take this!

img017 on Flickr. Underground Tour, Seattle Washington



img017 on Flickr.

Underground Tour, Seattle Washington

img019 on Flickr.Emerald Decay, Seattle Washington



img019 on Flickr.

Emerald Decay, Seattle Washington

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar