petek, 7. junij 2013

Thinking Dirty Little Thoughts.

runaway-fantasy: You | via Facebook on We Heart It....



runaway-fantasy:

You | via Facebook on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/63887388/via/DelightfulJsy

ddddddddddddddddeannnnnnnnnnnnnn: 180mph: ☁☁☁☁☁  ☁☁☁ ☁  ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁  ☁☁☁☁ ☁☁☁☁ ☁☁  ☁☁☁☁☁☁  ☁☁☁☁☁☁...

ddddddddddddddddeannnnnnnnnnnnnn:

180mph:

☁  ☁ ☁  ☁  ☁ 

☁  ☁  ☁  ☁  

men               men                                    men

      men                  men                  men      men

                        men                                          men

                  men

                                    men

                                                      men

                              men

              ☂                  ☂                      ☂               ☂

             lesbians         lesbians               lesbians      lesbians

ibara-san: itscooltolovejesus: what a bunch of lil...









ibara-san:

itscooltolovejesus:

what a bunch of lil shits

blossom you dont even have a fucking nose

Photo



Photo

















e-zekiel: okay so today I was at the mall and this girl walking in front of me and tripped and fell...

e-zekiel:

okay so today I was at the mall and this girl walking in front of me and tripped and fell and instead of helping her up like a normal person would- I decided to make her feel less embarrassed and fall down too

but I guess another guy had the same idea because we fell at the same time

and then another person fell

and another

and suddenly I was lying in the middle of an impromptu fainting mob and a lot of people were shouting

and the girl who'd originally fallen looked so fucking happy

rumpusreprisee: idk



rumpusreprisee:

idk

gayblowjob: sdhksjahda











gayblowjob:

sdhksjahda

unimportant: admiralobvious: Possibly the saddest thing I've...



unimportant:

admiralobvious:

Possibly the saddest thing I've ever seen

this is the saddest thing iv seen in a while

I'm scared no one will love me. I'm scared someone will love and then see me sad or angry or naked...

I'm scared no one will love me.

I'm scared someone will love and then see me sad or angry or naked or tired and then stop.

Photo



I don't think you understand how truly selfless and compassionate you are. You got me through a very rough time in my life and you're really an inspiration to me. Just thought you should know, I still remember you. I couldn't forget.

You're right, I don't. Although, I truly wish I could, I wish I could believe that there are positive aspects to me, along with understanding that it is possible. Hopefully, one day. However, it's people like you whom make it closer to one day, to it being possible, so thank you, so much.
I am truly so glad that I was able to help and inspire you, I wasn't aware of that. And, I cannot fathom words to express how glad I am, because you are such a wonderful person and deserve so much. Knowing that I have had such a positive affect on you, that, that is something that makes life worth living. I hope you know you have had such an affect on my life as well, and I still think about you often, don't think I have forgotten either, love. You are such an astonishing person, keep your chin up- keep being you. 

too sad to sleep

too sad to sleep

Photo



gayblowjob: hadesworld: Marina Abramović, "Rhythm 0,"...



gayblowjob:

hadesworld:

Marina Abramović, "Rhythm 0," 1974

Marina Abramović is best known for her performance pieces, in which she tries to explore what is possible for an artist to do in the name of art.  Her best known piece was the recent "The Artist Is Present," in which she sat motionless for 736.5 hours over the course of three months, inviting visitors to sit opposite her and make eye contact for as long as they wanted.  So many people began spontaneously crying across from her that blogs and Facebook groups were set up for those people.  

Her bravest piece, however, is my favorite.  This piece was primarily a trust exercise, in which she told viewers she would not move for six hours no matter what they did to her.  She placed 72 objects one could use in pleasing or destructive ways, ranging from flowers and a feather boa to a knife and a loaded pistol, on a table near her and invited the viewers to use them on her however they wanted. 

Initially, Abramović said, viewers were peaceful and timid, but it escalated to violence quickly.  "The experience I learned was that … if you leave decision to the public, you can be killed… I felt really violated: they cut my clothes, stuck rose thorns in my stomach, one person aimed the gun at my head, and another took it away. It created an aggressive atmosphere. After exactly 6 hours, as planned, I stood up and started walking toward the public. Everyone ran away, escaping an actual confrontation."

This piece revealed something terrible about humanity, similar to what Philip Zimbardo's Stanford Prison Experiment or Stanley Milgram's Obedience Experiment, both of which also proved how readily people will harm one another under unusual circumstances. 

This performance showed just how easy it is to dehumanize a person who doesn't fight back, and is particularly powerful because it defies what we think we know about ourselves.  I'm certain the no one reading this believes the people around him/her capable of doing such things to another human being, but this performance proves otherwise.

I love Marina Abramović so much.

Photo



Photo



I just need you to know you're an incredible person, ok? Don't ever forget that.

You don't even understand how much that means to me right now. Thank you, so much. 

giddy-stratospheres: war kills people from the inside out...





giddy-stratospheres:

war kills people from the inside out sometimes

"In war, there are no unwounded soldiers."

i think i've posted this before but it's so powerful

dj-bsnow: If you like someone, tell them. Or just stalk them on every social network and cry...

dj-bsnow:

If you like someone, tell them. Or just stalk them on every social network and cry yourself to sleep every night. It's whatevs. 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar